2020年3月6日 星期五

Introduce

My name is Alice,  I have a good interaction with my parents, we are like friends. They spend the time with us and guides me the right thing. When I meet setback, they teach me how to face and
solve problem.

My hobby is listening to music , it can relax myself and relieve my pressure. And I enjoy surfing the internet , because I can gather all kinds of information when I need. In my free time , I like to play with my birds, they are so cute, they can let me put down all those annoying things.

About my personality , I think my temper is bed .When I am unhappy or uncomfortable , my temper shows up on my face. I should learn how to control myself . I get nervous speaking in front of people , I need to learn to open myself. In my friend's eyes, I am a diligent girl and in my family's eyes, I am spontaneous and sometime I am lazy bone.


At last , I hope to study English well .There is an old saying "Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.



沒有留言:

張貼留言